We use FedEx to ship to all destinations in the United States. Most orders ship within 24 hours unless a future ship date is requested. Chocolates may be in transit up to five business days depending on the service selected and the destination. Shipping charges are based on the weight of the package and the destination zip code.
- Next Business Day: Orders placed before 1 pm will ship the same day and will be delivered the next business day
- Express: Orders placed before 1 pm will ship the same day and will be delivered within 2 - 3 business days
- Ground Shipping: Up to 5 business days in transit
- No Signature Required: Orders are shipped "No Signature Required" which means that if the recipient is not available to accept the package, it will be left on the residential doorstep as per FedEx policy. If you need "Signature Required' service, please call and we can add that service for an additional $13.00. Unfortunately we cannot assume responsibility for packages that are lost or stolen after FedEx has completed the delivery.
- Three Delivery Attempts: If the package cannot be left at the residential doorstep and no one is available to accept it, FedEx will make a total of 3 attempts to re-deliver the shipment. FedEx will also contact the customer using the phone number provided to make delivery arrangements. After 3 attempts, if the package cannot be delivered it will be returned to us, and a re-delivery fee will be charged to re-send the shipment. We unfortunately cannot offer refunds to packages that are returned.
- Address Verification: Our website uses real-time address verification during the checkout process. When you enter a shipping address, our Address Verification system checks the address using the USPS address matching system and if there is no match, it displays a correct shipping address (or multiple matches). The system will prompt the shopper to correct the address before the order is completed.
- Select our Cold Box option when temperatures are above 70°. We use special insulated boxes and/or cold packs to ensure your chocolates are temperature controlled during transit. For deliveries to warm weather destinations, we may hold your order a few days before shipping to ensure your chocolates do not sit in the FedEx warehouse over the weekend.
- Weather Delays: Unfortunately we cannot assume responsibility for delivery delays experienced by FedEx due to weather or mechanical error and are unable to offer refunds for those reasons.
- Time in Transit Map: For Ground Service, refer to the map below to calculate the number of business days your shipment will be in transit.
- Same Day Hand Delivery (up to 10 lbs.): $20.00
- Same Day Vehicle Delivery (over 10 lbs.): $45.00
New York State sales tax is charged on all orders shipped to addresses within New York State. Sales tax applies to merchandise as well as to shipping charges.
We ship worldwide via USPS Priority and Express Mail International. Depending on the destination, most packages will be delivered within 1-2 weeks. However because all packages are subject to International Customs there is no delivery time available international shipments and sometimes deliveries can take several weeks or months. For International parcels, the recipient will be responsible for any duties, taxes, or customs fees imposed by the importing country (which are collected C.O.D. upon delivery). If you are sending a gift overseas, please take these factors into consideration. Unfortunately we are unable to take responsibility for international parcels once they leave our facility and we are unable to offer refunds for chocolate that is lost, damaged or delayed by International Customs or the local country's delivery service.