We use FedEx to ship to all destinations in the United States and Canada. Most orders ship within 24 hours unless a future ship date is requested. Chocolates may be in transit up to five business days depending on the service selected and the destination. Shipping charges are based on the weight of the package and the destination zip code.
- Ground Shipping: Allow up to 5 business days to receive the delivery.
- Next Business Day: Orders placed before 1 pm will ship the same day and will be delivered the next business day
- 2 Business Days: Orders placed before 1 pm will ship the same day and will be delivered in two business days
- 3 Business Days: Orders placed before 1 pm will ship the same day and will be delivered in three business days
- No Signature Required: All orders are shipped "No Signature Required" which means that if the recipient is not available to accept the package, it will be left on the residential doorstep as per FedEx policy. If you need "Signature Required' service, please call us and we can add that service for an additional charge of $13.00 per shipment. Please note that we are not responsible for packages that are lost or stolen after FedEx has completed the delivery.
- Address Verification: We use a real-time shipping address verification during the checkout process. When you enter a wrong shipping address (such as a typo, a bad ZIP code, or just missing the suite number), the invalid address can delay the delivery or result in a delivery to the wrong address. Our Address Verification process checks the address using the USPS address matching system and displays the correct shipping address during checkout. If there are multiple matches to one address, it will prompt the shopper to correct the address before the order is completed.
- Select our Cold Box option when temperatures rise above 70°. We use special insulated boxes and/or cold packs to ensure your chocolates are temperature controlled during transit. For deliveries to warm weather destinations, we may hold your order a few days before shipping to ensure your chocolates do not sit in the FedEx warehouse over the weekend.
- Weather Delays: We are not responsible for delivery delays experienced by FedEx due to weather or mechanical error and are, therefore, unable to offer refunds for those reasons.
- Time in Transit Map: For Ground Service, refer to the map below to calculate the number of business days your shipment will be in transit.
- Same Day Hand Delivery (up to 10 lbs.): $20.00
New York State sales tax is charged on all orders shipped to addresses within New York State. Sales tax applies to merchandise as well as to shipping charges.
We ship chocolates worldwide, and we use USPS Express Mail International which delivers most parcels within 3 to 5 business days. Please note, for International shipments the recipient is always responsible for any duties, taxes, or customs fees imposed by the importing country (which are collected C.O.D. upon delivery). If you are sending a gift overseas, please take this into consideration, as unfortunately we are unable to add these fees at the time of shipping. We are also unable to offer refunds for chocolates that are damaged or delayed by International Customs - which is out of our control.