Private Factory Tour:
Discover how old-world chocolate was meant to be made, and taste the results! Join us for a behind-the-scenes guided tour at our chocolate factory in Sunset Park, Brooklyn and learn how we craft our artisan chocolate using recipes and production methods from the 1920s. This unique-in-New-York chocolate factory has its production facility completely visible to the public, but guests on this private tour will be able to step beyond the windows and experience everything up close. The tour includes samples right off the chocolate enrober, and all participants will take home their own box of freshly-made, gourmet chocolate.
- Behind The Scenes Guided Factory Tour
- Learn How We Craft Our Artisan Chocolate
- Sample Fresh Gourmet Chocolate Right Off The Enrober
- Try Your Hand At Making Your Own Chocolate Creation
- Each Participant Will Take Home Their Own Box Of Freshly-Made Gourmet Chocolate
Tours are available for groups of 8 to 20 people. To schedule a tour, please email email@example.com to arrange a date and time for your group tour. Once your group tour has been confirmed, please use this page make a payment.
Please note, this tour is for adults only. All participants must be 16 years or older. At this time we cannot accommodate children on tours inside the factory.