Private Factory Tour:
Discover how old-world chocolate was meant to be made, and taste the results! Your group will be guided through a behind-the-scenes tour of our chocolate production facility, located at Industry City, in Sunset Park, Brooklyn. Here you'll learn how we craft our artisan chocolate using special recipes and production methods from the 1920s. This unique-in-New-York chocolate factory has its production facility completely visible to the public, but guests on this private tour will be able to step beyond the windows and experience everything up close. The tour includes tasting fresh samples right off the chocolate enrober, making your own chocolate creation, and all participants will take home a box of our freshly-made, gourmet chocolate.
- Behind The Scenes Guided Factory Tour
- Learn How We Craft Our Artisan Chocolate
- Sample Fresh Gourmet Chocolate Right Off The Enrober
- Try Your Hand At Making Your Own Chocolate Creation
- Each Participant Will Take Home Their Own Box Of Freshly-Made Gourmet Chocolate
- Perfect for Corporate Groups, Family Events, and Tourist Activities
- This tour lasts about 90 minutes.
Tours are available for groups of 8 to 20 people. Tours can be scheduled for Monday - Friday, 10 am - 4 pm. To schedule a tour, please email email@example.com to arrange a date and time for your group. Once your group tour date and time has been confirmed, please use this page make a payment.
Please note, this tour is for adults only. All participants must be 16 years or older. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate children on tours inside the factory.